For Those Driving to Camp
Arrival at Camp – Sunday
- Please plan to arrive at CYC at approximately 3:30 pm.
- CYC staff will greet you and instruct you where to park.
- Go directly to the check-in table and be sure to turn in any medications or camp store funds.
Departure from Camp – Friday
- Please plan to arrive at 1:00 pm for the Closing Ceremony Celebration.
- CYC staff will greet each vehicle and give parking instructions.
- The Closing Ceremony will begin promptly at 1:15 pm.
- PLEASE SIGN OUT YOUR CHILDREN WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE CABIN COUNSELORS PRIOR TO LEAVING CAMP.
If a camper is not picked up on Friday from camp camper will be sent home via bus (if space is available) for an additional charge of $150. If there is not space available on the bus or if camper’s home is not in the Twin Cities camper will remain at camp and parents will be charged a late fee of $50 per hour.
For Those Taking the Bus
To Camp – Sunday: Please plan to arrive prior to the check-in/load times indicated for your specific boarding location listed below.
- Roseville Stop – Please escort your children to the check-in table located outside the Roseville Professional Center (2233 Hamline Ave. N). Be prepared with any medications or camp store funds ready to turn in. Remain on the sidewalk until instructed to begin boarding the bus.
- Cambridge Stop – For safety purposes please have your children wait in your vehicle until the bus arrives. When CYC staff exit the bus please escort your children to the waiting bus and remain until they are properly checked in and aboard the bus. Be prepared with any medications or camp store funds ready to turn in.
Home from Camp – Friday: Please arrive prior to the approximate return time listed below. The bus will wait until all departing campers are signed-out. Delayed parent arrivals delay the bus arrival to the next stop.
- Children will gather near Indianpoint Lodge immediately following the Closing Ceremony.
- Campers will board the busses take attendance to confirm all are aboard and depart camp approximately 2:30 pm.
- PLEASE SIGN YOUR CHILDREN OUT WITH THE BUS CHAPERONES BEFORE LEAVING.
Bus Stop Locations and Times
- Roseville Professional Center Parking Lot
- 2233 Hamline Ave. N Roseville MN 55113
- At the intersection of the Highway 36 & Hamline Ave.
- Sunday to Camp: Check-in/Load – 12:15 pm; Depart – 1:00 pm
- Friday Return: (approx.) 5:15 pm
- NW Corner of Wal-Mart Parking Lot
- 2101 2nd Ave Cambridge 55008
- Sunday to Camp: Check-in/Load/Depart – (approx.) 1:45pm
- Friday Return: (approx.) 4:15 pm
If either the bus stop schedule or location needs to be changed CYC will make reasonable efforts to contact parents/guardians affected by this change.
If the bus is more than 30 minutes late to the scheduled bus stop time call 651-636-1645 to receive available information about the delay.
VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL CAMPERS!
If you are having your children picked up by anyone other than you please complete a PICK-UP AUTHORIZATION form and return it to CYC at least 48 hours prior to the pick-up time. You can also complete this form in your online registration account. We cannot release a child to a person other than the legal parent/guardian without this completed and signed form. We cannot accept phone messages or notes provided by the pick-up person at the pick-up point.