How You Can Help Support CYC
- Provide a cash gift to CYC by using our printable Donation Form
- Consider sponsoring a second camper with a gift to our Campership Fund
- Have your camper donate unused camp store funds to camp at the end of their summer session.
- Designate your UNITED WAY donation to CYC (simply write ‘Catholic Youth Camp’ on your pledge form).
- Add to our endowment at Catholic Community Foundation. Please contact us for more information or make a gift via the Catholic Community Foundation. Please fill in your gift amount in the “Please designate my pledged gift of:” box and then check Other (Describe below)” then place the name of “Catholic Youth Camp” in the box.
- Consider including us in your living trust and estate plans (contact us for more information on this)
- Contact the CYC Administrative Offices with other ideas you may have!
Donate Online Now
Commitment to Catholic Youth Camp
CYC has been serving youth for nearly 60 years. That longevity is a success in and of itself in today’s society. Many programs come and go due to lack of relevance to today’s children and families lack of vision and commitment from patrons and lack of financial security.
Catholic Youth Camp has been and continues to be relevant in the lives of today’s children and families. Camp continues to be a place where friendships begin and grow activities are familiar yet interesting and personal beliefs are valued and respected. Many campers first come to camp because of parental influences. Yet most return to be with old friends meet new friends have fun and try something new. CYC is relevant for today’s children!
For families we represent a safe spiritual haven where faith and fun are intertwined.
Our continued success and vitality depends on staying true to this relevancy and purposefulness. It also depends on our ability to broaden our family of people committed to this same vision.
Catholic Youth Camp operates with no reserves and a limited endowment. This limits the extent that we can improve services and experiences each child receives.
CYC will continue to seek people who can help us spread the word to others who can financially support this vision in order for us to secure our future.