Play along with us! We have the smartest campers around and they were SO awesome at trivia! Do you know the answers to these questions?!
- Which is the largest ocean in the world?
- Which is the deepest ocean in the world?
- How much of the Earth’s surface is covered by oceans?
- The sea is home to the largest living structure what is it?
- What are ocean tides caused by?
- What is the longest river in the USA?
- True or False- Water boils at 100 degre celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit)?
- Pure water has a pH of what?
- True or false- Sound travels faster through water than air?
- Water is made up of what two elements?
- Does water cover more or less than 50% of the Earth’s surface?
- Water freezes at what temperature?
- The Nile
- The Great Barrier Reef
- the gravitational pull of the moon and the sun
- The Missouri River
- Hydrogen and Oxygen
- More- around 70%
- 0 degrees C 32 degrees F
- What is the longest river on Earth?