Adopt a Building
The Adopt A Building Program was created in 2007 as a way for parishes organizations businesses and friends to support the maintenance of the CYC facilities.
The program is part of a comprehensive 10 year maintenance program at CYC. Benefits to Building Sponsors include:
- A picture of your building with details on how that building is used in the operation of camp.
- Plaque on building to recognize the Sponsor.
- Acknowledgement on the CYC website.
- Opportunities to use the CYC facilities during the offseason.
- A great opportunity to build fellowship within your organization and with the broader CYC community.
How do I sign up to be a sponsor?
Contact our Executive Director Natalie King or view available buildings on our website.
Invite Rich for a presentation on CYC and the Adopt A Building Program.
Select a building. CYC will provide you with a complete packet to help your group identify work projects on your building and equipment/materials needed.
Tekakwitha Performing Arts Lodge
Boating Bay and Gas Sheds
St Brebeuf 1 – Girls Cabin
St Brebeuf 2 – Girls Cabin
St Brebeuf 3 – Girls Cabin
St Goupil 1 and 2 – Girls Cabin
St Jogues 1 – Boys Cabin
St Jogues 2 – Boys Cabin
Lalement 1 – Boys Cabin
Lalement 2 – Boys Cabin
Lalement 3 – Boys Cabin
Lalement 4 – Boys Cabin
Indian Point Lodge and Chapel
Male Staff Cabin
Stone House – Female Staff Cabin